Better cleaning results with Biochemical Technology
INK EATER (Hard Ink Remover/Ink Stripper) / 100 % Green Solution
Formulation No. 7/BC-721
Printing houses still using to remove old ink deposit solvent based products with a very bad health and safety profile. This products mainly based on aromatic solvents (MOAH) and are flammable with a very high content of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds). This was in the past the only way to remove old ink deposit in the pressroom. It’s no need to use dangerous solvents anymore.
INK EATER (formulation no.), 100 % based on the latest Biochemical Technology with an excellent health and safety profile and “stronger cleaning power” like any aromatic solvent based product is now available.
- Very powerful ink remover, stronger like any other aromatic solvent based cleaner
- Water mixable
- No odour
- Excellent health and safety profile
- Corrosion inhibited
- Minimum 50 % less consumption, very effective
- MOSH (Mineral oil saturated hydrocarbons) free
- MOAH (Mineral oil aromatic hydrocarbon) free
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) free
- Not flammable
- No Health, Physical or Environmental Hazard (No Hazard Labelling)
- Neutral pH value
- Safer place of work for employees
Apply INK EATER directly to a (light wet) suitable cloth and clean affected area. Should not applied to printing plates and/or painted surfaces!